TIGER Drylac is a professionally managed and family–owned business with over 80 years of experience in the powder coating industry. While our roots are in Austria, our branches reach out to the entire world. We focus on high quality and eco-friendly coating technologies for a wide array of markets.
We offer a fast-paced, customer oriented, exciting work culture, which is based on goal setting, promoting accountability and personal growth.
TIGER Drylac Canada Inc. is located at 110 Southgate Drive, Guelph, Ontario, N1G 4P5.
Customer Service Representative
- Receive and process telephone requests for product inquiry, price quotations, purchase orders, order exchanges, adjustments, returns, cancellations etc.
- Work with customer complaints
- Complete all necessary paperwork, for orders, invoices, credits, new customers etc.
- Record and process requests for brochures, panels, Data and MSD sheets
- Follow up on purchase orders, delivery issues, customer inquiries, credits, lab orders etc.
- Work closely with production/other warehouses regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments
- Daily communication with Sales Representatives regarding information on the customer as well as keeping them informed of inquiries and orders
- Inter department communication when necessary in order to provide excellent customer service
- Accuracy of data entry in SAP
- Adhere to procedures and processes
- Support and promote “TIGER’s Great Place to Work”
- Abide by ISO standards
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years’ experience working in Customer Service, or in a similar field
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish preferred
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and professional phone etiquette
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to multitask with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- SAP knowledge an asset
- Full benefits after 3-month probationary period
- Registered retirement savings plan
- Opportunity to learn and develop